I just got the Veteran Sherman, and I am never using my water slide again!!

eucVibes

Sup everyone, 
I am so happy that I finally own the Veteran Sherman.  I have been eyeing this wheel since August.  I ended up going with the Gotway RS because I wanted a better wheel for tricks and stairs..In hindsight I should have gotten a used MSX, anyway I still had the longing for the Veteran Sherman and I finally got it!  I am never using my water slide again...EVER!!! Actually I will have my butler dismantle it.  Shout Out to Alfred for buying me the Veteran Sherman, I truly appreciate it!!! 

@eucVibes I dont undrstand this post absolutely. But you can be usefull "comunity" need test veteran sherman in climb test make video how oyu climb 20 , 25 , 30 , 35 , 40 degree incline. You have "fresh" sherman newst batch. Last test like this make Adam from Wrongway! but on "old" sherman (youtube chanel) 

We need to know how "veteran" ubgrade sherman last batch to beter low end torque.

Can you confirm you pedals is higher +1Cm or is same?

What batch you have?

What firmware you have in you sherman.? 

Compare RS torque climbing VS veteran sherman can be epic video.

You batch dip or not? 

51 minutes ago, DjPanJan said:

@eucVibes I dont undrstand this post absolutely. But you can be usefull "comunity" need test veteran sherman in climb test make video how oyu climb 20 , 25 , 30 , 35 , 40 degree incline. You have "fresh" sherman newst batch. Last test like this make Adam from Wrongway! but on "old" sherman (youtube chanel) 

We need to know how "veteran" ubgrade sherman last batch to beter low end torque.

Can you confirm you pedals is higher +1Cm or is same?

What batch you have?

What firmware you have in you sherman.? 

Compare RS torque climbing VS veteran sherman can be epic video.

You batch dip or not? 

The information I was provided by the seller is that the new Sherman batch with rised pedals has orange buttons around the LCD panel. That should make it easy to recognize the latest batch.

Edited by Rolzi
  • Like 1