[UK] Buying MTEN3 & Selling Nanrobot LS7 Electric scooter

Anubis

Mainly posting here for the sale of my Inmotion V10. ~400 miles and I am looking to upgrade. Has learning scratches, but plenty of life left. No issues so far. Has been rode in the rain, but If any issues arise I am willing to warranty parts of it (within reason) backing through my website nexusboards.co.uk

https://imgur.com/a/hKYSXRJ 

I will also offer it for a better wheel + cash, but I don't think many people downgrade wheels so I'll probably have better luck selling for cash. 

Sold the V10, but now looking for an MTEN3 to go along with my new V11

I also have a Nanrobot LS7 35Ah which I will be replacing with whichever upgraded wheel I buy. It does about 60mph. I burned out the original motor controllers and motor, so I replaced both motors and motor controllers. It now uses a Lacroix Stormcore 100D with 2 Dualtron clone motors. I also replaced the finger throttle with 2 thumb throttles. It has about 300 miles give or take too. I can also provide warranty and service on this. Has both street and AT tires. Its not the main point of the sales thread but the PEV community is pretty crossed especially when its a good electric scooter. 

https://imgur.com/a/tn5vwZU

Edited by Anubis
sold

I've been checking around and looking at what others are asking and I think £685 looks to be a good asking price. I'm okay with taking my time as I'm still also looking for something to upgrade into :)

On 1/16/2021 at 11:37 AM, Anubis said:

I've been checking around and looking at what others are asking and I think £685 looks to be a good asking price. I'm okay with taking my time as I'm still also looking for something to upgrade into :)

Evening,

I may be interested in the V10.  Could you PM me please.  As a new member I don’t think it’s allowing me too yet.

Appreciated. 

On 1/16/2021 at 11:37 AM, Anubis said:

Evening,

I may be interested in the V10.  Could you PM me please.  As a new member I don’t think it’s allowing me too yet.

Appreciated. 

Please email me at: stevenbates@hotmail.com

thank you 👍

On 1/11/2021 at 11:29 PM, Anubis said:

Mainly posting here for the sale of my Inmotion V10. ~400 miles and I am looking to upgrade. Has learning scratches, but plenty of life left. No issues so far. Has been rode in the rain, but If any issues arise I am willing to warranty parts of it (within reason) backing through my website nexusboards.co.uk

https://imgur.com/a/hKYSXRJ 

I will also offer it for a better wheel + cash, but I don't think many people downgrade wheels so I'll probably have better luck selling for cash. 

I also have a Nanrobot LS7 35Ah which I will be replacing with whichever upgraded wheel I buy. It does about 60mph. I burned out the original motor controllers and motor, so I replaced both motors and motor controllers. It now uses a Lacroix Stormcore 100D with 2 Dualtron clone motors. I also replaced the finger throttle with 2 thumb throttles. It has about 300 miles give or take too. I can also provide warranty and service on this. Has both street and AT tires. Its not the main point of the sales thread but the PEV community is pretty crossed especially when its a good electric scooter. 

https://imgur.com/a/tn5vwZU

How much for the Nairobi,, and where are you

1 hour ago, stephen said:

How much for the Nairobi,, and where are you

I'm in Swansea, Wales. Sometime in August (If you want to wait that long...) I'll also be in Reading and moving my stuff back down. I could potentially ship it, as I do technically think I have the original packaging in my shed and I know couriers which will take it. 

After looking around, I'm going to put an asking on it for £1150 is reasonable. 

• Anubis changed the title to [UK] Buying MTEN3 & Selling Nanrobot LS7 Electric scooter