EUC pads

DrBytes

I'm working on making my own pads, printing them on an ender 5+ in soft filament. Although the hard filament seems to work too, that's what I have now; I just add some soft padding. I haven't seen a lot of 3d printed pads so I thought I would share my ongoing design.

You can find them here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4712549

• Like 2

link wasnt working for me. I printed half a dozen euc pads. I used tpu and made it as soft as possible. Even then, still too hard to be of use. I wound up tossing about 3 pair away and moving on to epdm. I notice some people are covering their hard printed pads with neoprene. It is nice to just tap a button and watch new pads print out. However, the bruising was too much for my tastes. Fwiw, if you get high density foam, it can be treated just like lumber=table saw/router. Look a litle harder, 3d printed pads are fairly common now, tho Im not sure exactly why :)

Good luck with the pads, let us know how you get along with them!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, DrBytes said:

I'm working on making my own pads, printing them on an ender 5+ in soft filament. Although the hard filament seems to work too, that's what I have now; I just add some soft padding. I haven't seen a lot of 3d printed pads so I thought I would share my ongoing design.

You can find them here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4712549

Link not working have you got a picture

• Like 1

Link is working now.

Ultimately I would like to cast the pads in some rubber. I'm also toying with the idea of laser cutting them from 1 cm thick foam ( like those children's tiled play mats)and then glueing the layers.