WTB - V10F or similar - Dallas

Interested to buy a ECU with similar specs to V10F: 25 mph/50mi range, the higher the better.

Won't consider if top speed is less than 22 mph. Please make sure the battery will charge to FULL voltage before contact.

Willing to pay up to 70% of MSRP(even it's an open box unit) and up to $1050 depending on model and condition.

Pick up preferred and willing to travel in 2 hours radius.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

Welcome!

1 hour ago, lonedriver said:

V10F: 25 mph/50mi range

Fyi: one should not expect 50 mi - unless one rides at low speed down a flat and even road, better with some slight decline.

This figure is the normal unrealistic value all manufacturers marketing divisions publish.

Ewheels.com seems to tell more realistic numbers: 30-40 mi!

• Like 1

I have a 18XL I'm willing to sell for $1200 that comes with:

• 2200w motor upgrade
  • spare 2200w motor (w a bent rim)
  • two chargers
  • power pads
  • spare tube
  • vicious grip tape

My 18XL is pretty scratched up but it rides awesome, charges to full, and was recently inspected/repaired by Ewheels. 

18XL is superior in almost every way to the V10F spec-wise and I would imaging it rides very similarly. I started with a V8 and the transition to the 18XL was super easy.

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

Welcome!

Fyi: one should not expect 50 mi - unless one rides at low speed down a flat and even road, better with some slight decline.

This figure is the normal unrealistic value all manufacturers marketing divisions publish.

Ewheels.com seems to tell more realistic numbers: 30-40 mi!

Thanks for the input.

I understand actual range depends on load and road condition. However, I didn't expect more than 1/4 difference between manufacturer marketing and realistic range.

30-40mi should be sufficient for me.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, Key said:

I'm actually selling a used Inmotion V10F with cover.  Still has eWheels warranty.  I can ship it from NYC.  Let me know if interested and I'll give you more details. 

Did you sell this?  What are you asking for it it not - shipped to Indianapolis, IN.  I can't send PMs on the forum - I'm guessing because I'm new.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jdrichardson13 said:

Did you sell this?  What are you asking for it it not - shipped to Indianapolis, IN.  I can't send PMs on the forum - I'm guessing because I'm new.

yeah sold already.  Good luck in your hunt.