Euc World - How to delete photos from tours

How do you delete photos from a tour? Photos taken with the app are automatically included in the tour.  My tour today includes several duplicates and some accidently use a color filter.  I would like to tidy up my photos so that they do not include a bunch of junk photos. 

• Like 2

Thank you for your quick reply! Love the EUC World app!

Relive.cc does a nice job with images. It allows you to use any images without restrictions on time or location and supports captions.  Many users like myself want to crop images and fix the lighting before posting. We have our favorite photo editing apps (I use Google Photos) and we like to keep all our photos in one place.

I suggest that you remove the camera interface from the EUC World app. and allow users to upload their own images.  Photo editing interfaces are complex and there is no reason for EUC World to recreate the wheel. Your time and resources are better used adding features that are unique to EUCs. 

Thank you developing EUC World. I became a premium supporter after using it the first time.      

• Like 1

I went out for a ride a couple of days ago, and took photos through EUC World (as well as just with the camera app). No issues. I went out today, and the camera icon has disappeared from the EUC World app! Has there been a change made, or have I messed up a setting somewhere? I was not able to take photos through the app; had to take them with the camera and upload them later. I also noticed that if I emailed resized images to myself, I couldn't add them - they had to be the images directly from the camera. Presumably this has to do with geo-tagging; I'm guessing that the geo-tagged info is lost when you resize an image...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mantraguy said:

I went out for a ride a couple of days ago, and took photos through EUC World (as well as just with the camera app). No issues. I went out today, and the camera icon has disappeared from the EUC World app! Has there been a change made, or have I messed up a setting somewhere?

You've probably minimized status & navigation bar by accidentally tapping on the clock area. Just tap it again to return it to normal state:

eucw_status_bar_modes.png.64193ce3e17c1e9140df94006819741f.png

5 hours ago, Mantraguy said:

I also noticed that if I emailed resized images to myself, I couldn't add them - they had to be the images directly from the camera. Presumably this has to do with geo-tagging; I'm guessing that the geo-tagged info is lost when you resize an image...

Yes, it's lost geo-tagging that caused resized images not to be added to tour. Most image editing apps remove original metadata from processed files. Location data is used by EUC World to correctly assign each photo to the appropriate location in tour path.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...