Used Ninebot One E+ - Good idea?

Remyx

500 is way too expensive. If you can get one for like 150, that's a learner wheel and learner only. Otherwise, not worth the money:) It may depend on luck and circumstances, but you might be able to get a nice used wheel for 500.

What do you see yourself doing with the EUC? Because for a bit more money, your options widen considerably.

• Like 1

Thank you both for the insightful responses. The more I am looking into this the more it becomes clear the asking price ($500) is way too high.

I am looking for my first wheel. I don't anticipate commuting with it. Mostly playing around, and going for short rides around the block or the campground. Of course this may change as I get hooked.  Any tips on where to find used wheels?

I haven't seen too many used wheels for sale. Might have to step up to a new one. It looks to start around $800-$900, except very few models in the $500 range.  What would you say is a good starting point? Is it worth choosing V8 or KS14D over a less expensive V5F?

Thank you,

• Like 2

At your price point, a used wheel will be much more bang for your buck than a new one. ~500 should get you a used V8, for example, and for $800-900 you can get a seriously good top model from two years ago, more than you might want. It may need a bit of time and luck for the right offer to come along, but there are plenty of wheels going around. So don't rush if the offer isn't right and take your time. I'm sure you can find something for you.

Luckily, the DC area you're in seems quite active with EUC riders. I'm sure there's a Telegram conversation group or something similar where you can ask what wheels people would want to sell.

You can start with the links here

and ask in the DC thread:

Also I'm sure@Cutiyo(Vee from Youtube) knows how to get to know people and groups in the DC area. (<- this thing notifies her)

And you can always try the used sales forum on this site (it can also give you an indication on prices and what you can get for the money):

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/24-private-sales-secondhand/

Just check what wheels were sold in your price range, there should be quite a lot of options.

• Like 2