InMotion Vee 11., πŸ˜‚

Cutiyo

Have you gotten to the point where you get free wheels to try yet? Your vids are very informative. I share you 52mph Sherman video with other PEV riders who doubt the capabilities of an EUC. Also my tesla stands in the same position as the nikola. Nearly as good as a stand imo. That detail about the handle disengaging the wheel is pretty weird. Not sure why they decided on that instead of a dedicated cutoff button.

Edited by I_Must_Bust
  • Like 1

I would assume that the disengage button wouldn't activate if the wheel is currently moving above some small speed. I know the spin kill button on the Mten3 doesn't do anything if the wheel is already spinning (which while annoying when you want it is definitely a good safety feature).Β :)

My concern is if you lose your footing, hop off the wheel and crab it in a hurry or when you are going to grab it after folding the trolley and it goes limp. It happened to me that's why I caution people to be careful how they grab it. But when you are not thinking about it and it happens, it's quite a surprise.