Ideas for carrying a GotWay Mten3?

Dr Crinkle

Hi,

I want to just sling my tiny wheel over my shoulder while I go round the shop then jump on afterwards and ride off. 

Putting it in and out a bag is too fiddly and the aftermarket handle uses up a vital hand to push it around.

Anyone got any clever ideas for a simple harness or something?

Thanks

Maybe a guitar-strap with both points attached to something else that is wrapped around the handle in 2 places, so that both points can attach or detach. It would make it possible to sling over your shoulder like any strapped carrying bag (like a duffel bag). Also the guitar strap could be rolled up around the handle and secured somehow, or unattached for ease of mind.

But personally i use my euc in the supermarkets and anywhere else inside for that matter. There was only ever a problem once where i had to exit a store, other times they just tell me to use the carrying handle and to step off it. But most my local supermarkets know me and they have never seen me walk. As long as i only travel walking pace and display awesome control it won't be a problem most places.

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1

Anyways, back to the OP. I tried a sling-harness but 20 lbs on the shoulder felt bulky & hurts after a while. Didn't like carrying that strap around either.

So, I attached a re-purposed 1.5" caster wheels at the bottom of the trolley handle as a stand and for rolling around.

I also relocated the power switch up to the top opposite the lift switch. One hand power-up when holding the handle. Worked better for me.

IMG_9070.jpg

Edited by Surfling
  • Like 1