V11 Stand? What do you use?

Tryptych

The V11 kickstand can't be trusted, any slight nudge and it goes down hard. I need something safer before my cat gets smushed! 

What are you guys using? I know Duff sells them but with shipping to Canada it's a bit on the pricey side for such a small piece of plastic. For my V8 I use a guitar stand, which works perfectly. Unfortunately the V11 is too big and heavy for it. I am looking for a similar (cheap) solution.

Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Tryptych said:

The V11 kickstand can't be trusted, any slight nudge and it goes down hard. I need something safer before my cat gets smushed! 

What are you guys using? I know Duff sells them but with shipping to Canada it's a bit on the pricey side for such a small piece of plastic. For my V8 I use a guitar stand, which works perfectly. Unfortunately the V11 is too big and heavy for it. I am looking for a similar (cheap) solution.

Any suggestions?

I bought one on eBay that works great.  It has a holder for the power supply and on the other side holds the shock pump.  It wasn't cheap but it was worth the money they charged.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/InMotion-V11-Black-Crow-electric-unicycle-stand-EUC/283987526698?hash=item421ef9c42a:g:l9QAAOSwKtdfQbQW

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tryptych said:

Any suggestions?

i'm interested in other solutions as well. i've used a guitar stand for all the wheels i've ever owned and it worked great, but it's not going to work for the v11. i'd prefer something where i could roll it in vs having to lift it in.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, buffs said:

i'm interested in other solutions as well. i've used a guitar stand for all the wheels i've ever owned and it worked great, but it's not going to work for the v11. i'd prefer something where i could roll it in vs having to lift it in.

I thought this no lift stand was pretty neat if you have the tools. 

10 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

I thought this no lift stand was pretty neat if you have the tools. 

what a great idea! thanks for the pointer. i do like the quality and simplicity of your stands. if you ever offer a no-lift version, i'm all over it!

• Like 1