V11 beeps

birdmentin

Does anyone know when the beeps are supposed to happen on the V11? Yesterday I hit 32.7mph with a mostly full battery, and didn't hear anything. But a little later I hit 30 with a lower battery level and heard a beep. I also got some tilt back, which felt pretty natural. Not sudden or scary at all. 

I don't like to look at my phone when riding, so I figure I could get an idea of how fast I'm going and how much headroom I have by looking at the battery level on the wheel and listening for beeps... I haven't seen anything in the Inmotion app that allows you to configure speed alarms, though I could be missing something. 

The best thing about having anything else than a gotway is that you don't have to listen to the beeps at all, you just feel the smooth tiltback and don't have to worry about checking the speed everytime or listening to the beeps

31 minutes ago, Ádám Szitás said:

The best thing about having anything else than a gotway is that you don't have to listen to the beeps at all, you just feel the smooth tiltback and don't have to worry about checking the speed everytime or listening to the beeps

Beeps are good. You can have your speed limit set at 50 km/h and speed beep at 30 km/h. You can still accelerate to 50 km/h if you need, but beep at 30 km/h will help you to maintain preferred speed.

• Like 1