I thought the V10F had rubber pedals

Roadpower

As Inmotion improved on the original V10(F) pedals that were weak and breaking off prematurely, they changed the top plate design a bit. The new pedals are as you described, fully covered with grip tape.

The funny thing about their plate design is that it is a casting that allows for an insert. During shipping one of the inserts came out so I got a good look at it (didn't take a picture though). The insert is rubber (or more likely a synthetic rubber like compound) whose top surface is applied or coated grip tape. When I was considering the wheel all of the pictures I had seen were just a top rubber surface.

The only reason why I even brought all of this up was that I thought it was the old style (pre F) that had grip tape and that at first made me question which version of the wheel I was sent. Documentation and a smart phone app show the wheel to be the F version.

On an unrelated note, I wish I started with this as my first wheel or the 14" version. This is a very easy wheel to ride so far but I only have probably thousand feet on it.

Thanks for the feedback

Edited by Roadpower