V11 tyre/tire size

StuartL

Could someone with a V11 get the tire size from the wall of the tire and post them here?  I know the tire is advertised as 18x3.0 but that's not necessarily enough to get the exact same tire size.

Usually on Chinese tires you'll also have the metric size written, this will be written as number-number, e.g. 64-305 for the 16"x2.4" used on the V10F.  For the V11 it's likely to be something-355.

I'm looking to find a dirt/trail tire for the V11 and get it on the way while the V11 is also in transit.

If anyone has done any tire swaps I'd be interested to hear what tires you found and how well they fit.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, StuartL said:

Could someone with a V11 get the tire size from the wall of the tire and post them here?  I know the tire is advertised as 18x3.0 but that's not necessarily enough to get the exact same tire size.

Usually on Chinese tires you'll also have the metric size written, this will be written as number-number, e.g. 64-305 for the 16"x2.4" used on the V10F.  For the V11 it's likely to be something-355.

I'm looking to find a dirt/trail tire for the V11 and get it on the way while the V11 is also in transit.

If anyone has done any tire swaps I'd be interested to hear what tires you found and how well they fit.

Thanks!

I didn’t find any additional markings about the size. This tire is exactly the same that ships with rhe MSP. 
I would like to refer you to the wonderful post by @mrelwood where you can find all the relevant information you need. 

2 hours ago, UniVehje said:

I didn’t find any additional markings about the size. This tire is exactly the same that ships with rhe MSP. 

Thanks.  I'm familiar with the tyre options for the MSX/MSP so this is all I need.  Thanks again!