LED Turn Signal Reflective Backpack w/ 1L Bladder Bag

Hey guys, inspired by Chooch Tech's videos on YouTube I wanted to be more visible when riding in traffic. I was going to grab a yellow vest like he rides with, but then I saw this beauty:

ECEEN LED Turn Signal Backpack Light Reflective Vest 18L Capacity Outdoor Sports Bag Flashing Warning Lamp Security Pack with 1L Bladder Bag & Wireless Remote Control for Safety Cycling

I haven't used it yet but I'm already in love with it, it's really perfect for EUC riders!  It holds 18L of stuff, plus 1L of water in a bladder,  its reflective, and it has turn signals. Here's a quick video I put up on YouTube:

(one quick edit: when I said you can't turn it off, I meant it doesn't stop flashing once you hit the power button located on the backpack)

I don't plan to use the turn signals much, but I love the extra visibility these LEDs give me, I will always have them on.

Edited by Tryptych
  • Like 2

It's on Amazon.ca for C$49, unbelievably inexpensive.   I paid about $20US for just a hydration bladder. Not available on Amazon.com.

Bruce