[Sold] Ks18L North Carolina Usa

Only 139.8miles on the wheel. It has big pedals upgraded and rides VERY smoothly. Ive combed thru it and ridden it for a charge cycle to verify its operation and charging ability. This wheel looks really nice and the worst of it is seen on a pedal, as I scraped it in a turn while riding to unlock the top speed. Minor scuff on trolley from leaning on my truck (truck looks worse). This wheel is FW 2.0 and is unlocked to 50kmh(verified personally). Fully charges and has zero issues. It has the 2kw motor. Trolley works, including auto lift sensor.  Sale includes factory charger and a blue rollNZ bodyguard. The bodyguard is from my OTHER 18L so its seen some use but still fits great. This was purchased as a duplicate so wife would be enticed to ride. She never gained interest and this one just sits and waits for its next owner.  Firmly asking $1100+ shipping to continental USA. Jason at ewheels will give me an estimate. I think this wheel cost me $60 to ship from Washington, just as a general idea. I am located near Marshall, NC and this will be shipped in factory box. If i didnt already have one exactly like it (more miles and has taken a beating), I wouldnt be selling this peach. The 18L with 2kw motor has proven to be a VERY capable and trustworthy wheel for me so far! Sturdy white plastic shells, nice and round tire, rolls like a cadillac!

DSCN7907.JPG

DSCN7908.JPG

DSCN7909.JPG

DSCN7910.JPG

DSCN7911.JPG

DSCN7912.JPG

DSCN7913.JPG

Edited by ShanesPlanet

https://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Song-KS-18L-1036Wh-Electric-Unicycle-full-speed-unlocked-only-150miles/283903680760

here's the ebay listing. I am covering shipping on ebay, but the price is higher, to reflect that expense, along with the losses I incur to pay ebay/paypal. Just in case anyone feels more comfortable with letting ebay be a mediator.

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to [Sold] Ks18L North Carolina Usa