Tesla replacement speaker

Steve O

So I've spent a bit of money trying 2 find a loud Bluetooth speaker for riding but so far nothing is louder than the speaker in my Tesla but it doesn't sound good. Does anyone know what size that speaker is or of a replacement one to order? Thanks

Have you considered an external speaker? Sometimes when I'm riding a wheel without speakers I'll Velcro to my handle a speaker that's designed for bicyclists. The sound is focused up to your head.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Have you considered an external speaker? Sometimes when I'm riding a wheel without speakers I'll Velcro to my handle a speaker that's designed for bicyclists. The sound is focused up to your head.

Wow, super video! I like that product. Thanks for being such a great remote horn for us.. 😜

If the Mten3 is your recent favorite, I'm surprised that your not trickin' around your local smooth streets on a Onewheel occasionally, just to feel that surfer/skater vibe.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mmhmmm said:

Wow, super video! I like that product. Thanks for being such a great remote horn for us.. 😜

If the Mten3 is your recent favorite, I'm surprised that your not trickin' around your local smooth streets on a Onewheel occasionally, just to feel that surfer/skater vibe.

Although I'm sure I might have some fun with a Onewheel, I'm pretty sure that it would feel extremely limiting to me. EUC's have zero constraints yet the Onewheel has numerous limitations. I doubt that I'll ever own one.

• Like 1