SOLD

For sale almost brand new Gotway Monster V3 newest version with dual headlights and large black pedals, includes roll.nz neoprene euc bodyguard, seat (has been modified to clip into place with the euc bodyguard), and 5A fast charger.. from ewheels, less than 200 km traveled, mint condition. Asking 2500 USD or 3500 CAD shipped to you anywhere in the US or Canada     SOLD

Edited by Rywokast
sold
  • Like 1

To any of you interested in a Monster, jump on this occasion before I do! I can vouch for this guy from whom I bought 4 wheels. All in mint condition.

This one is VERY tempting,  I'm splitted between my desire and reason..

• Like 2

It tried messaging this question, but your account will not accept messages.

I’ve heard that this 3.5 model has had battery issues.  The problem is that the batteries are not charging completely full.  Does this example display this issue?  I’m not saying they all are like that, but I know enough have had this issue.

Thanks,

Matt

2 hours ago, Sketch said:

It tried messaging this question, but your account will not accept messages.

I’ve heard that this 3.5 model has had battery issues.  The problem is that the batteries are not charging completely full.  Does this example display this issue?  I’m not saying they all are like that, but I know enough have had this issue.

Thanks,

Matt

my inbox was full should work now.. not battery issues per se, same batteries as other monsters,, but qc issues.. either way I have checked this guy inside and out and everything is perfect, anyone wanting proof I can show pics of the charge level and internals when I get home, I would never attempt to sell anything with any problems I bought from ewheels for the great customer service/warranty

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rywokast said:

my inbox was full should work now.. not battery issues per se, same batteries as other monsters,, but qc issues.. either way I have checked this guy inside and out and everything is perfect, anyone wanting proof I can show pics of the charge level and internals when I get home, I would never attempt to sell anything with any problems I bought from ewheels for the great customer service/warranty

Thanks @Rywokast  Please know that I was not insinuating that you were trying to rip people off.  You have a great reputation here. It just might go unnoticed if one wasn’t keeping track of the voltage.  Glad to hear that there are no battery issues with this example.  Sending a message now with a few other questions.

Thanks 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sketch said:

Thanks @Rywokast  Please know that I was not insinuating that you were trying to rip people off.  You have a great reputation here. It just might go unnoticed if one wasn’t keeping track of the voltage.  Glad to hear that there are no battery issues with this example.  Sending a message now with a few other questions.

Thanks 

oh no i didnt take it that way at all :) thanks, yea no ive been around the block heh.. first thing that happens to a new wheel is it gets a full charge, if it is not capable of reaching max voltage its no bueno.. would not ride