Ninebot One C+ got wet, now starts but not working...

csrblanco

Hello, my ninebot One C+ with only 20 km got wet, just with a water splash, and now is not working. When I press the red button the unit starts as normal for a fraction of a second, but then sounds a beep and disconnected. The second attempt the unit don’t do anything, but if you try again later on, it starts again, beep and dead again.

When the unit starts you can see it on the App, but then connection fails.

I assume the battery is OK because when I disassembly the unit the battery was dry, but the controller and the connections, was wet.

The leds was also wet and when the unit got wet was disconnected but the leds started to blinking. 

The motor inside of the wheel I assume also is protected and water proof. 

Any help is highly appreciate.

Thank you

César 

On 5/1/2020 at 7:52 PM, csrblanco said:

Hello, my ninebot One C+ with only 20 km got wet, just with a water splash, and now is not working.

Get in contact with your reseller - should be covered by waranty!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

uhh.. im assuming something was wrong with the assembly.. i have literally ridden my ninebot through dozens and dozens of rainstorms im talking absolutely drenched, and it has been perfectly fine.. for nearly four years, never once even toweled it off.. you should unplug everything and let it all dry out completely, the mainboard should be somewhat waterproofed but not totally.. obviously the connectors on the board are not and its possible you could have shorted something.. its been a while so im sure you would have figured out something by now (hopefully), but that bad luck is astronomical