Replaced control board in 18XL...

Blicky Te⚡️la

It powers on but I have yet to ride it.

i noticed in both the Darknessbot (iOS) and KS app that my overall mileage did not transfer over.

My questions are what do I need to do before riding (lots of talk here about recalibration etc)

And how/where do I bypass the speed thing so I can get back to my normal riding? 

You replaced the ”brain” of the wheel, so there is nothing else in the wheel that could’ve transferred the mileage.

21 hours ago, General Principle said:

My questions are what do I need to do before riding (lots of talk here about recalibration etc)

Indeed calibrate. But make sure there’s zero movement while calibrating, and that wheel is positioned perfectly vertical both left to right and front to back.

21 hours ago, General Principle said:

And how/where do I bypass the speed thing so I can get back to my normal riding? 

I’m not sure if you can, possibly apart from the Soft-Tuner app.

1 hour ago, General Principle said:

Is it better to calibrate with the KS app? Or Darknessbot?

No difference. The app only tells the wheel to start the process, the wheel is what actually performs the calibration.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mrelwood said:

You replaced the ”brain” of the wheel, so there is nothing else in the wheel that could’ve transferred the mileage.

Indeed calibrate. But make sure there’s zero movement while calibrating, and that wheel is positioned perfectly vertical both left to right and front to back.

I’m not sure if you can, possibly apart from the Soft-Tuner app.

No difference. The app only tells the wheel to start the process, the wheel is what actually performs the calibration.

Thanks man.