(Melbourne, Australia) Gotway MSX 84v *PRICE LOWERED*

ZenGlide

Hey all. Putting out feelers for interest in my Gotway MSX 84v. I've had it for 6 months at this point but I'm looking for an upgrade. I dunno how to upload pics but if you're interested we can figure that out. Asking 2150 aud for it but willing to negotiate. Some minor scuffs but functions flawlessly otherwise. 

Edited by ZenGlide

• 4 months later...

so you kept the Z10, what roll does it play now if have the MSX 84 ?

you buy new MSX 84 ?

the things reviewers dont like about the Z10 is actually some of the positives i like.. e.g IP54 waterproof rating , the wide stable tyre, the torque and the centre of gravity.

I bought the last MSX in stock!

I still ride the Z10 all the time. The MSX is for longer rides and a higher top speed. I do love the stability of the Z10, though. The wide tyre suits me better off-road as well. I'll probably sell one of them in the next few months because I really don't need two wheels. PM me if you're interested at all.

Edited by Bertrand One

On 2/16/2020 at 3:39 AM, ZenGlide said:

Unsure yet, man. I'm definitely a speed rider, so something with a bit more top speed than my MSX but more torque than my 100v Monster.

It seem like you need a Sherman!