Has King Song given up on the iOS app?

Mike Paolini

1 hour ago, Mike Paolini said:

Has King Song given up on the iOS app?  It's not been updated in the App store in 8 months, and still does not interact with the KS16x correctly...

Probably, seeing as DarknessBot has,  via Jason, been collaborating more and more with King Song

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aneta said:

I seriously urge everyone to just give up on the idea of using iPhone for hoverwheel-specific apps. Excellent Android phones are available for $20:

This is not helpful and does not address the question.  I seriously urge you to re-evaluate your replies to posts and stay on topic, and, this is *key*,  if you don't have an answer, don't feel compelled to chime in and say things for the sake of saying things.  

Which brings me to the rest of your post, which is equally useless and as near as I can tell misinformed as well.  The $100 developer fee comment - well it speaks for itself.  Likewise with respect to the comments about sending Apple a wheel for testing - realize that King Song has not one, but two existing apps in the iOS store (KingSong and KingSong_new),  just as Gotway does, and Ninebot/Segway does, and InMotion does....   This is a mountain all the EUC vendors of climbed before, for many years.  Shipping to and from is understood to be the cost of doing business to companies.   So another swing and a miss.  

I could go on, but instead I'll politely suggest you take your ax to grind with Apple and Android politics elsewhere - perhaps start a threat about it and resist polluting other threads.

22 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Probably, seeing as DarknessBot has,  via Jason, been collaborating more and more with King Song

Thanks for the link!

Edited by Mike Paolini
  • Like 2