InMotion V5F+ Pedals quality (Mostly about the joint)

Ddolik

Hi everyone,

English is my second language.

I bought InMotion V5F+ one week ago.

While training, I scratched the pedals a lot. Then my girlfriend noticed the tire was weird, so we checked the tire pressure, and ofcourse, me being the idiot and in the momentum of joy and not checking before riding, i was trying to ride/turn on almost deflated tires, which meant my stability was bad during forward ride & I was scratching the pedals while turning.

So to my question. How good is the quality of the pedals? I felt many times and it always went to side, so all the weight of the unicycle went to the pedals and it's joints. 

Thanks,

Peter

7 hours ago, Ddolik said:

So to my question. How good is the quality of the pedals? I felt many times and it always went to side, so all the weight of the unicycle went to the pedals and it's joints. 

To my experience they are pretty sturdy, I wouldn't worry much about scratches or drops. I am scratching and dropping these for years pretty much several times a day. I can remember a report of a bent pedal axle, but I reckon it must have been a huge force to bent this 8mm steel axle.