Looking for iinmotion v3

Looking to buy inmotion v3  ,, first unicycle was told to start with two wheel read  v3 are good starter models for features and price . Not sure to get one wheel to much traffic in LA don’t wanna fall over in front of a  car . 😝 any advice  on other models to buy will pay cash  up to $200 .. 

• 3 months later...

I have the same machine as the v3. Mine is a swagroller, made by segway.

In my opinion you should go with a regular one wheel. Those two wheels are really for extra beginners. I use it for my young kids (5years old) because at 6 they already know how to do on one wheel

The swagroller will go 12 mph Max and they have big tiltback while shouting at you to decelerate. I'm planning to sell it like 100$ but would need to be shipped. Or maybe I'll keep it for fun and crash with friends on some party :)

Otherwise I have a v5f for sale. PM me if you want either of them

1 minute ago, Eric plam said:

I have the same machine as the v3. Mine is a swagroller, made by segway.

In my opinion you should go with a regular one wheel. Those two wheels are really for extra beginners. I use it for my young kids (5years old) because at 6 they already know how to do on one wheel

The swagroller will go 12 mph Max and they have big tiltback while shouting at you to decelerate. I'm planning to sell it like 100$ but would need to be shipped. Or maybe I'll keep it for fun and crash with friends on some party :)

Otherwise I have a v5f for sale. PM me if you want either of them

I actually meant I have the inmotion v8/glide 3...to clarify ☺️

two wheeled unicycle.. gross. why would you want a handicap, theres no accomplishment, no skill needed.. equals no fun if you ask me.. not to mention its an absolute piece of garbage by todays standards, 132 wh is a complete joke you wont get 5 km before its throttling you at its already painfully slow top speed.. if you want a starter wheel get a v5f or v8, maybe if you can find a really good price on a good condition ninebot one e+ but even that is pushing it, you will outgrow it in two weeks, i think it was either the next day or two days later that i started looking for an upgrade when i got mine initially lol.. i upgraded to the ks16s which i still use nearly every day.. that is a fantastic wheel

• Like 1

About outgrowing the one e+ in two weeks.....same here! Lol...anyway...honestly...having tooo much fun with the V8...and on second thought, I realize 300 is too low for it 😅 ...I think around 500 or so is more fair (especially with how much joy it’s giving me right now 😊)...I think I got too excited thinking of what wheel to get next 😅😂

• Like 1