First generation Msuper

im pretty sure its like 35-40 but dont quote me on it... it depends on your weight and other factors but generally you can take the lift speed and ~75% of that will be the max safe riding speed.. but like i said, it varies... thats pretty much the max all ideal conditions and a light rider you have to listen for the beeps and get a better approximation

The first generation had 3 different versions, high speed, high torque and one in between. I would'nt go faster than 30 kph if I where you if you have the high speed version.  It has alarms though, when it starts beeping 4 times it is the 80% alarm and you should stop accelerating. I believe you have two other alarms before that. One that beeps 2 times and one that beeps 3 times, those are "safe" to ignore.

@zege, yep,and of course I had the first 2 alarms off,what I didn't know is that the tilt back was also off. I can't find the tilt back settings in the that old app for the first Msupers. I remember when I had that app on my old phone it was there,but I can't seem to find it now. You wouldn't happen to know how to find it in the app,would you? Somehow,maybe when my old phone died it reset everything to some weird settings, it was back at beginner mode,slower,and no tilt back. I was able to put it back in "Madden" mode once I finally got my wheel to connect to the app that @Martybacke linked,but couldn't find tiltback... so now I'm stuck on a couch letting my knee heal for a bit,I'd love to use the time to get that old Msuper back up and running..and safe! I did crack the shell and mangle it a bit,so I have some superficial work to do on it too.