On foot again.....

Cloud

I got a flat tire before. The few days i couldnt ride were a physchological torture. Then i put a patch on it and life was shining rainbow colors once again. Today it went flat again. Very weird - it didnt happen while riding. It was holding for several days with no problem, i rode today and everything was fine. Parked my wheel in the office, and when i was going to use it to ride home the tire was completely flat.

i feel like a regular person again...a mortal like everyone else.....no longer 10 cm above the crowd....no more royal treatment, no more awe, no more women throwing themselves at my feet......sadness....

where are you guys getting replacement tubes? Bycicle shops dont have them with bent valves....

Hey i am new and just got a IPS T260+ and i am afraid of flat tires as well...

I was looking into this TUBE to prevent flat tires. What does everyone think? also what size would an IPS T260 take? 16" x 1.75" or 16" x 2.125"?

Anyone try this and it work? Am i going to ding my rim if i hit a curb?

How hard are these to install? Am i going to need professional to get it on the tire?

Not to make you paranoid or anything but are you sure someone isn't trying to be funny with you by messing with your wheel? It just seems strange that you've had so many flats, they seem relatively rare with EUCs.

Not to make you paranoid or anything but are you sure someone isn't trying to be funny with you by messing with your wheel? It just seems strange that you've had so many flats, they seem relatively rare with EUCs.

i only had one flat and it was when i was riding and i hit a high sidewalk ramp. I now see it was not a puncture - i just hit it too hard

This is a second time. Yes it was weird because i wasnt riding then it happened. But i doubt its someone else doing it. Probably my earlier patch stopped holding

ok, as much as i hate to admit it, i think you were right. First time was a flat but second time it appears someone played a joke. 

My new tube finally arrived and I opened the unit up today. The old tube seemed to be just fine, just half deflated! What i think happened is someone in the office actually let the air out thru the valve and i thought i had a hole! I suffered on foot for several days...( 

anyway, finally i am king of the streets once again! The tube i put in was a heavy duty ( thicker material) and i dont know if this is the reason but its much nicer ( softer) to ride. Im gonna go test it some more:) i am back on the horse!!!

Archived