Missions Impossible - Squaw Valley Top - Amazing Wheels

4 hours ago, scubadragosan said:

I just want to share with everyone a really fun Squaw Valley Mountain Trail trip over this weekend. We are both seniors, I am 60 and spouse 68. When one mentions Squaw Valley, people think of skiing. Well, it's summer, so there is not much snow to ski on, only some patches. Initially we intend on only play with our wheels (KS18L and IM V10F) by Tahoe's truckee river trail. But one trail led to another--first truckee trail, then Squaw Valley trail, then we end up climbing up Squaw Valley Mountain to the top. What an exhilarating experience it was! It's amazing what the wheels can accomplished. Make a long story short. Our whole trip from Tahoe City to top of Squaw Valley was around 26 miles. Our wheels climbed the mountain to about 3/4 of the way, they both announced something like "overpowered" or "rest needed" like us older folks. So we all rested about 5 minutes and finished our trip at the top of Squaw Valley :clap3: At the end of our trip returning to our vehicle, we still both had 50% battery left, amazing endurance!

tahoe to squaw valley mountain trail.png

Awesomeness! Some of my favorite rides, were purely exploratory! Nice to see where our wheels take us if we let em! 

• Like 2