Wanting to build an EUC online SHOP - GotWay is trustable?

Eliran

I have a +10 years experience on international business on guns in general and accessories. As we want to expand our business (and of course I´m a EUC user), I want to try GotWay in Brazil. Inmotion KS have their own dealers, so GW is the natural choice on that.

Whay do you all think about the brand, aftersales, QC, technology, innovation, etc.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Eliran said:

Inmotion KS have their own dealers, so GW is the natural choice on that.

Whay do you all think about the brand, aftersales, QC, technology, innovation, etc.

The always went the way to deliver the fastest and most powerful wheels. And are the only one that allow to disable the tiltback - so they have some higher accident rate by attracting the speed freaks :D.

Qualitywise they are up with the other manufacturers - that changes every year a bit with the new wheels beeing presented. Lately there were mostly just small mishaps, which were corrected quickly.

But still using QC and EUC in one sentence sounds a bit strange, although it gets better and better.

Imho aftersales and QC is ?partly? up to you - you'd need to talk with a reseller for this?!

The past reputation/rumours of not having safe/secure/quality wheels, if this ever was true at all, is definitely wrong since quite some time.

Ps.: Never have ridden a GW wheel till now:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

Yes Chriull, among the big rate of accidents on GW are correlated to this posture of velocity and no tilt back option. It´s a freewill statement I believe.

I´m very aware of the problems on Nikola regarding little (or not big enough) mosfets and the "orgy" of hot glue between the fets and heatsink. I think it´s solved now.

QC and EUC can´t coexist? It´s a shame, but it´s true. Opening my 18L these days, looking for a solution on my VERY shaky wheel, I could notice how poor are the materials, like wire covers (I don´t know how to call it in english - the plastic that covers the cables) and the screws. Very poor quality on the most "secure" EUC on the market - KingSong.

On our shop, we are very cautious on giving the best aftersales program available. Being honest and cautious with the costumers it´s the cheapest and fastest way to grow up on your business. I´ll not make comments on the brasillian EUC resellers here though.

I know GW is getting better with time, but there´s a huge way to walk untill they  reach excellence. 

Never ride till now, but, intend to ride wich model? I´m eager to ride a Nikola.

Thank´s for your points of view.

4 hours ago, Eliran said:

I´m very aware of the problems on Nikola ... I think it´s solved now.

Yes. But that's something common with every manufacturer launching a new wheel. GW had a very nice record afair with launching their last wheels.

5 hours ago, Eliran said:

QC and EUC can´t coexist?

No. It could and should, but does not really by now. Although it improves over time.

5 hours ago, Eliran said:

Never ride till now, but, intend to ride wich model? I´m eager to ride a Nikola.

Before starting a business you should try all from them :D. From Mten3, MCM5, Tesla, MSX, Monster to Nikola!

Gotway, knows exactly the proportion of those horror stories. They should had records of low sales since then,by the way. But not fixing sometimes easy to solve problems like bigger mosfets and less hot glue on boards should be a rule. Just wonder why some GW resellers think that thiese problems are so few that could´t even be mentioned.