Selling Gotway Nikola 1600wh New UK

Hi all

I bought a Gotway Nikola 1600wh but its too big to fit my locker at work so it is of no use to me.

It has 10km and is new.

Ideally collection in London but could also post

Costs £2200

https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/collections/featured-collection/products/gotway-nikola

Im asking £1800, a £400 discount on a brand new EUC

PM me pls

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you got any photos of the wheel and charger? Did you purchase from speedyfeet? I am in Surrey for a week soon so could come up and take a look if you were close.

Would you consider £1,400? I have recently acquired a matte black KS16S that performs incredibly but have been wanting something with just a slightly bigger tyre. Have you looked into whether a 16s would fit into your work locker? I have just fitted it with a brand new Chao Yang H-5167 (very fast on road due to low rolling resistance but incredibly grippy and fab off road due to running at 35-45 PSI, in comparison to the 55-65psi CYT stock tyre that can be unforgiving on a bad knee.)

Perhaps we could do a part-ex if you were looking to replace your Nikola with something of this size class? I have a few cosmetic scratches on the replaceable body panels but have just replaced the handle with a pristine one as they are known fail points and I wanted peace of mind it won't let me down when I need it. I am not really looking to part with it after putting so much care into it for these first 800mi, but a wheel like yours would likely make mine obsolete, and sadly you can only ride one wheel at any given time. 

What about £500 cash and a swap to a matte black 35kph 840kwh KS16S with a factory fresh handle and brand new H-5167 tyre? The original CYT would come with it too with another 2k+mi of tread left on it alongside a spare innertube (can be hard to find bent valve tubes when you really need one, especially from speedyfeet!)

If not interested in the kingsong, I could do the equivalent of £1,400 in cash plus delivery, if we weren't able to meet up for a test ride later in the month. But do consider the 16S, a very sleek and torquey all rounder that will fit your needs and likely your locker! For effectively only £900 with spare tyre, tube, and a factory fresh handle, this is a £400 saving to have someone put the first couple scratches on it and upgrade your tyre. 

Let me know if you're interested!

Edited by Will Verine Robinson
Spelling mistake
  • Upvote 2