Ninebot one Update Failure

Kristoffer Syversen

My ninebot one e+ 5 weeks old, 

PCB v1.3

N20 etc

I updated my ninebot with the app (latest release). RIGHT after it start vibrating like it does when u lock it, but suddenly i turned off and wont respond, have tried to take the battery out, no responde.  Anyone else have this problem?

i cannot remember wich update it was, V1.3.6. or V1.1.2. (i believe the latest)

I didn't know there have been new versions of Firmware.  I thought it notified us like it does with the App.

But I just tried and it failed.  I'm a little worried about how to proceed.

EDIT:  Shew!  Never mind.  I got it updated.  I haven't ridden it but it passed the "pushing it back and forth" test.

So, since I've been at V1.2.2 for quite awhile any one notice any differences with the newer versions?

this is so weird, i use my ninebot every day, the app also, i got  the firmware message this afternoon that after what i understand MOSFETS failure is what happened.

i have also open up my ninebot to change the innertube but it worked great after this. 

the company i bought it from is actually sending me a new motherboard for free of charge, just by telling them over the phone. one happe user here now!

EDIT: Was probably meant as a post, but came to mods as a report: :D 

I just updated my E+ with no problems. I am now on 1.2.6 Firmware updated by the 2.1.8 App on Android.

Did you stay in BT range during the firmware update?

Kristoffer Syversen

Report submitted 2 hours ago

yes, 1 m away when the update finished, i recalibrated my sensor and right after it vibrated like a maniac, i coulds tell by the app that it juset maw power outage and then sudden death.

this update just came into the app when i opened it, i thought so that i had the newest, but this app update destroyed the app itself too totally freeze and lost all that was saved and got this weird formate.

Problem here too after the last update of today. Four bars on the Ninedroid, and few kms later (about 2 or 3), the Ninebot was turned off so I was thinking there is not enough battery but when I come back home to charge the Ninebot, it doesn't charge. The power unit as the green led on and if I plug the wheel, it turn off and that's it.

I don't know if it's the update, but I never had a problem since one month and half. Any tips ?

Archived