Funny thing, really funny and angry.

I sell the handle bar on the Aliexpress, tie rod, the price is about $70, including shipping. Many customers have submitted orders, they think this product is EUC, I do not know what the product description is wrong, why so many people will mistakenly believe that the product is a wheel. Today, I have a customer to submit the order, I see his orders did not comment on the product model, so I told him that this is a lever, he may take the wrong, not the wheel! Since he says I'm not an honest man. I have described it, why do they want to deceive themselves to believe that it is a wheel. Incredible things

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electric-unicycle-rod-used-inAW-IPS-Rockwheel-and-gotway-and-other-electric-unicycle-comes-with/32396361620.html

Sadly many people aren't very good at reading things carefully. They just see the picture and think that is what you are selling.

If I can make a recommendation try putting at the end of the title. "Trolley Handle ONLY Unicycle NOT INCLUDED"

And also adding another picture of just the handle bar by itself..

I think that should help make things easier for people to understand. Good luck.

People are getting confused because you didn't include a single photo showing only what the customer is buying. I would assume the listing was for the unicycle if I didn't understand the price range of an EUC and if I didn't read (sounds stupid but there are lots of people that do this).

So I think the majority of your photos should be the trolley handle by itself, after all your customers who understand what they are buying know what it's being used for so they will be more interested in seeing the details of the trolley handle, not loads of photos of it attached already.

Also, the colour selection in the listing could be causing confusion, since the trolley handle only comes in 1 colour but you offer a range of colours that look like they could be the colours shown in the EUC photos.

Edit: also, not to be cheeky, but I got my handle (exactly the same) for £20 shipped form the UK :rolleyes:

Your listing title is horrible - you shoved it full of too many keywords which obscure what you are selling.

Change it to something like 

"Handlebar for electric unicycles such as ........"

and make sure to add

"Note this is a handle bar ONLY.  The electric wheel is not included!"

And be sure to remove these false and misleading specifications:

Range per Power:
31 - 60 km
Power Supply:
Lithium Battery
Max Speed:
<30km/h
Wattage:
> 500w

Since those are properties of the wheel you are not selling, rather than the handle bar you are

While your customers are a little naive in thinking that they can get an EUC (complete with a handle bar no less) for about $70, you should shoulder the bulk of the blame for your ambiguous listing.  Why would you state the specifications of an EUC in your item specifics? You should be describing the handle bar in this column.

You could try to grey out the wheel and accentuate the handle in photoshop. You could also put the other suggestions in the listing that were made in the thread, but the problem is that you probably will sell less handles...

thank everyone

thank everyone

Your listing title is horrible - you shoved it full of too many keywords which obscure what you are selling.

and make sure to add

Since those are properties of the wheel you are not selling, rather than the handle bar you are

and make sure to add

According to your suggestion, I have changed it. Thank you. My understanding of English is not very good, so, in accordance with the Chinese style to use the title is clearly a mistake.

Archived