"Battery lower than under voltage" warning.

I saw another post that described my issue precisely. I followed the diagnostic tip and was shocked to see the result.

I tried posting my results there but the member hasn't been online on quite a while. I'm hoping someone can tell me what it means. 

Original post and reply:

Could anyone help me? I have an IPS ZERO 260Wh, I charge the battery and only charge up to 90%, I start riding and when it reaches 60% it starts to beep constantly jumping back and becoming uncontrollable, forcing me to reset, then I ride again and in less than a minute it beeps again making it impossible to continue. When it happens App shows this message "Battery lower than under voltage"

When charged to 90%, go in the app to the settings, than tap the voltage reading several times until a table of voltages appear. Post that table here, than we can tell for sure if you got a bad cell.

Here's a screenshot of my results:

141402119_Screenshot_20190504-1827132.thumb.png.0411b2478ac26dde2cb71f2445fa2442.png

That's a relief. Thanks. I suppose you're right. And it makes sense because I still go on short rides to the market, etc. I have another app I've used before. I'll see if it has a similar table.