Extra Large Pedal Installation on the KS18XL

Marty Backe

This video won't be of interest to most of you, but for those who have never removed their KingSong pedals and/or replaced their pedals, you might gain something from this.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @Marty Backe, I switched my pedals back to the original for a trail ride in Griffith and noticed less hang up. However, when I put the large pedals back on I was able to use both set screws whereas prior only 1 had threads. I must have switched them around somehow and it now works?!?

49 minutes ago, Dzlchef said:

Hey @Marty Backe, I switched my pedals back to the original for a trail ride in Griffith and noticed less hang up. However, when I put the large pedals back on I was able to use both set screws whereas prior only 1 had threads. I must have switched them around somehow and it now works?!?

That set screw story sounds a bit like a Twilight Zone episode. Not sure what you're doing there :lol:

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

That set screw story sounds a bit like a Twilight Zone episode. Not sure what you're doing there :lol:

Not sure either?   I was hoping you'd play around with your KS14 to see if you could replicate?   

1 hour ago, Dzlchef said:

Not sure either?   I was hoping you'd play around with your KS14 to see if you could replicate?   

I have every intention of staying out of the cornfield :ph34r:

Archived