250 mile glide 3 for sale san francisco $550

Not trying to be a jackass but...

from that post it seems like your v8 may be less than reliable or that something is wrong with it.

I've seen others here and elsewhere with a v8 talk about riding them at or near top speed and they haven't faceplanted over small bumps or cracks...and here it's happened 4 times to you.

Doesn't the v8 have strong tiltback when you hit top speed and try and go past it's limits.  I've seen others talk about the v8 as being a generally very reliable and safe wheel.  Are you just ignoring the tiltback and continuing to lean forward until it can't do anything else but cut out or are you just riding and there's no tiltback at all and bam, cutout, you are on the ground.

Just seems like something isn't working right there and it would suck for a person new to EUCs to get a wheel that has something wrong with it and get severely injured because they have no experience and have no perspective on how to even bail or handle a cutout so soon into being new to it.

Again I'm not trying to be rude or ruin your sale so if saying this is in bad form mods can feel free to delete this post but just thought maybe anyone looking for their first EUC might want to know this before purchasing.  If you really can't ride it above 14mph without cutouts (which your post indicates) then it seems like something is wrong with your wheel.

6 hours ago, Heyzeus said:

Not trying to be a jackass but...

from that post it seems like your v8 may be less than reliable or that something is wrong with it.

I've seen others here and elsewhere with a v8 talk about riding them at or near top speed and they haven't faceplanted over small bumps or cracks...and here it's happened 4 times to you.

Doesn't the v8 have strong tiltback when you hit top speed and try and go past it's limits.  I've seen others talk about the v8 as being a generally very reliable and safe wheel.  Are you just ignoring the tiltback and continuing to lean forward until it can't do anything else but cut out or are you just riding and there's no tiltback at all and bam, cutout, you are on the ground.

Just seems like something isn't working right there and it would suck for a person new to EUCs to get a wheel that has something wrong with it and get severely injured because they have no experience and have no perspective on how to even bail or handle a cutout so soon into being new to it.

Again I'm not trying to be rude or ruin your sale so if saying this is in bad form mods can feel free to delete this post but just thought maybe anyone looking for their first EUC might want to know this before purchasing.  If you really can't ride it above 14mph without cutouts (which your post indicates) then it seems like something is wrong with your wheel.

I'm not worried about a ruined sale..   Its not defective..  I'm learning im wayyy to big and tall for it..   if youre north of 220 pounds.. don't get!      youre free to test ride for a day or two if youre serious:)

i can ride at 19mph all day long..  its just sketchy, cause any bump that requires a surge of current and voltage,,, just aint happening..   I am  too big..  I was just saying that if i throttled it back 14mph, surely it would have a reserve 40 percent power to accommodate bumps.. right now, i only have a 10 percent power reserve at full speed..  (arbitrary numbers for sure:)

Archived