SOLD: ***update> Both wheels have been sold.

Looking to sell 2 of my wheels (as I own 5 wheels). These two are just taking up space at my home, as I doubt I will ride them again, therefore I am selling them for REAL CHEAP!

The Solowheel includes a regular charger, and the King Song includes a fast charger.

I will only sell locally in the DMV region (not shipping them anywhere). And yes, you can test ride before you buy.

UPDATE: Both wheels have been sold. 

for saleeee.jpg

16 hours ago, Declan acoustic-unicyclist said:

I'm in DC and interested in the kingsong. Any issues?

The wheel itself is intact. It has the following problems: 

One of the two music speakers doesn’t work because the cable was cut. I never bothered to repair it. It is an easy fix. You’d need a new tiny cable like the one attached to the other speaker. 

The shell is intact, but clearly roughened up. One side bends closer to the pedal than normal, as I had to tighten a loose axle clamp once (It can naturally loosen up over time if you jump off curbs with the wheels, Otherwise its not a problem). If it comes loose you’ll know because of a loud rattle noise, you wouldn’t actually faceplant from it. Once tightened it ran smooth again. But its something to keep an eye for, as it could happen again. The handle is fine. 

Another thing is that King Song uses fuses (40A) to protect the motherboard. Not a bad thing actually, just gotta keep spares around if you gonna be dropping it or doing newbie things. Fortunately they cost like 1 cent each. I’ve had to replace a fuse twice since owning the wheel. Main cause of blowing a fuse is normally by hitting anything that makes the wheel come to a sudden stop abruptly. Anyways, I have a little bag full of brand new 40A fuses, which I will give away to whoever buys the unicycle.

12 hours ago, Declan acoustic-unicyclist said:

Also, I'd be free today to check it out or whenever works for you.

I live outside the city. Since to carry around an extra wheel requires me to drive, I can only go there on the weekends at any hour, or, during weekdays after 7 pm.

17 minutes ago, Declan acoustic-unicyclist said:

Great! I'm still a new user so I can't PM you but you should send me a message and we can schedule a meetup. 

Tomorrow evening? Anytime after 7 is good. I'm in NW DC near the national cathedral 

I'll send you the message.

37 minutes ago, Declan acoustic-unicyclist said:

Great! I'm still a new user so I can't PM you but you should send me a message and we can schedule a meetup. 

Tomorrow evening? Anytime after 7 is good. I'm in NW DC near the national cathedral 

New users need 2 or 3 positive reactions before beeing able to PM.

Should work now...or latest tomorrow....

If you're still selling the Solowheel, I'm interested in buying. I'm in Alexandria. Aside from the road rash (which I'm willing to give it more of 😆), any issues with it?

22 hours ago, Phunny said:

If you're still selling the Solowheel, I'm interested in buying. I'm in Alexandria. Aside from the road rash (which I'm willing to give it more of 😆), any issues with it?

No issues at all. It is a solid wheel. Never had any problems with it, at all.

One thing is important to note: It is an old-school style electric unicycle. It is very difficult to ride and it has, by design, an extremely soft ride mode (meaning it leans forward/backwards quite a lot more than modern wheels). Think of it like this, it is like riding one of those mechanical bulls they have people try to hang on. People used to riding Gotways, King Songs, and Ninebots would very likely need a little readjustment period to learn how to ride this wheel properly. I learned to ride with this wheel. It can be tamed! :efefa6edcf: 

On 3/22/2019 at 6:24 AM, Phunny said:

I'm used to a Gotway MCM5 on soft, but I bet this is soft on a whole new level. I'm game! Soon (hopefully) I'll be able to send you a pm. I want this wheel.

I had an MCM4 back in the day. Have yet to try the 5.

Archived