Anyone tried putting a motocross tyre on the z10

Ju Reader

Hi I was wondering if it was possible and what size it would need to be so there was clearance for the nobbly tread to not rub on the case I'm wondering because the current tyre just feels so slippy on wet grass and I'm getting a bit bored of just sticking to tarmac and if I had a knobbly tyre it would give me confidence to go flat out on grass and it would mean I could ride in a whole lot more places so I think I'm going to buy a tyre and see if it fits

2 hours ago, Ju Reader said:

Hi I was wondering if it was possible and what size it would need to be so there was clearance for the nobbly tread to not rub on the case I'm wondering because the current tyre just feels so slippy on wet grass and I'm getting a bit bored of just sticking to tarmac and if I had a knobbly tyre it would give me confidence to go flat out on grass and it would mean I could ride in a whole lot more places so I think I'm going to buy a tyre and see if it fits

Summers coming now ju the woods/trails will be dry ,i love the z10 and cant wait to explore more but we can't help our seasons , the z10 is a fun wheel i like it , my msx is the beast for everything but the Z10 is good for alot too 😊

Archived