didn't find an answer...glide 2 and v5f same wheel?

Simone Malicius

9 minutes ago, Simone Malicius said:

Guys good morning

probably will sound like a silly question but.. why glide 2 is v5f and v5f is glide 2 ? LOL

are those exactly same wheel? than why 2 different names? thanks :-)

A great way to search the forum is goigle with the site: keyword

site:forum.electricunicycle.org glide 2

Glide 2 and 3 are inmotion wheels sold and rebranded by solowheel as they have some kind of cooperation.

Here an anouncment from a solowheel representative:

On the inmotion us (solowheel?) site (myinmotion.com) is written "Solowheel Glide 2 AKA InMotion V5F"

Although beeing quite identical, there could be minor firmware differences, if i remember right from some discussions about the wheellog app?

45 minutes ago, Chriull said:

A great way to search the forum is goigle with the site: keyword

site:forum.electricunicycle.org glide 2

Glide 2 and 3 are inmotion wheels sold and rebranded by solowheel as they have some kind of cooperation.

Here an anouncment from a solowheel representative:

On the inmotion us (solowheel?) site (myinmotion.com) is written "Solowheel Glide 2 AKA InMotion V5F"

Although beeing quite identical, there could be minor firmware differences, if i remember right from some discussions about the wheellog app?

thank you for the info :-)

while about the google lesson LOL .. my search made before over google didn't give me the answer i was looking for... that's why i posted here ;)

google index of contents/search might vary from region to region and here in italy my search in english didn't give me answers !

thank you 

Archived