Inmotion V3 Pro memory full

asela

Hi!

I have a problem with my unit, I am trying to update the sounds and the system halts probably due to full memory. I can reach 2% of upload with the English voice file and 1.6% with the factory one. I tried several Phones and still the same. Any idea on how to free this space or perform a factory reset of the unit?

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 10:52 PM, steve454 said:

The reset button is under the charge port cover to the left side.  Look at section 5.9 of this manual.  https://fccid.io/2ADUSSCVV3/User-Manual/User-Manual-2497453

Hi Steve454, thank you very much for your input. I already tried that, but that button only makes a soft reset. I also tried pressing that button before pluging the battery and following 30,30,30 sequences but nothing... it looks like the memory is full and there is no way out, so I have no sound at all. I also tried removing the internal battery and checking the can ports but i see nothing abnormal there. The unit has less than 20km so I am really stuck..

• Like 2