KingSong 16S (Dublin, Ireland)

Hi all, 

I am selling my KingSong 16S. For anyone interested, the details are as follows:

• Date purchased: Late August 2018
  • Mileage: 212.7 miles (342.31 km)
  • Mods: There are no mods on this one, other than the reflective tape which you can peel off and apply a new one.
  • Issues:
    • I have replaced the trolley handlebar because the first one came flimsy and broke. 
    • Apart from the handlebar not locking in place, the rear bracket is broken (pictured). Other than that, this machine runs smoothly like breeze. 
  • Price: 900 Euros

Please note, I am trying to sell within the EU only. 

Cheers!
1090547630_RearBracket2.thumb.jpg.2e04591ed9ccec1cde16092181749da2.jpg
Keep wheeling! 

Whole body.jpg

Mileage.PNG

Lights on.jpg

Handlebar_sides.jpg

On 11/4/2018 at 6:29 PM, One_wheeler_21 said:

Hi all, 

I am selling my KingSong 16S. For anyone interested, the details are as follows:

• Date purchased: Late August 2018
  • Mileage: 212.7 miles (342.31 km)
  • Mods: There are no mods on this one, other than the reflective tape which you can peel off and apply a new one.
  • Issues:
    • I have replaced the trolley handlebar because the first one came flimsy and broke. 
    • Apart from the handlebar not locking in place, the rear bracket is broken (pictured). Other than that, this machine runs smoothly like breeze. 
  • Price: 900 Euros

Please note, I am trying to sell within the EU only. 

Cheers!
1090547630_RearBracket2.thumb.jpg.2e04591ed9ccec1cde16092181749da2.jpg
Keep wheeling! 

Handlebar_sides.jpg

Whole body.jpg

Mileage.PNG

Lights on.jpg

That is the same wheel as the one I have, yours is quite new in mileage, I've done nearly 2000km on mine! a great machine. My friend is looking for a second hand wheel, I will let him know. Is that still in warranty, where did you buy it?

2 hours ago, Eunicyclist said:

That is the same wheel as the one I have, yours is quite new in mileage, I've done nearly 2000km on mine! a great machine. My friend is looking for a second hand wheel, I will let him know. Is that still in warranty, where did you buy it?

Hey @Eunicyclist

It seems you do enjoy your rides :) It's definitely a good wheel and very reliable. 

I bought mine online, at https://www.electricunicycles.eu/

Their official policy regarding warranty is listed on this page: https://www.electricunicycles.eu/warranty

To be fairly honest, however, I was disappointed by their response when my handlebar broke only two weeks after purchasing. 

To make it short, they showed some interest in learning how it happened but they never really took any further action to address the issue. 

Eventually, I fixed it myself by ordering a spare part from another online store. 

I mention this because I like being transparent.

Anyway, I'll be glad to answer any other questions you might have along the way. 

Cheers! 

19 hours ago, One_wheeler_21 said:

Hey @Eunicyclist

It seems you do enjoy your rides :) It's definitely a good wheel and very reliable. 

I bought mine online, at https://www.electricunicycles.eu/

Their official policy regarding warranty is listed on this page: https://www.electricunicycles.eu/warranty

To be fairly honest, however, I was disappointed by their response when my handlebar broke only two weeks after purchasing. 

To make it short, they showed some interest in learning how it happened but they never really took any further action to address the issue. 

Eventually, I fixed it myself by ordering a spare part from another online store. 

I mention this because I like being transparent.

Anyway, I'll be glad to answer any other questions you might have along the way. 

Cheers! 

Thank you, I'll tell my friend about!

Archived