King song 14c 640wh 800w not working right..

14c I just bought this and it blew a fuse and now I can not get it to turn on...the battery is perfect still charges and it's the 640wh and 800w king so g 14c the lights and the bluetooth still turn on...I'm not sure what wrong with it can be easy fix for someone who knows how to work on this or for anyone who needs the spare parts ...150$

20181026_162652.jpg

20181026_080231.jpg

That is a bummer. :(

Had a similar experience with a 14C - just before I was about to sell it. (Would not power on and I sold it for parts too.)

Eventually upgraded to a 16S, but had to settle for a 14D in the meantime. Luckily, the 14D is great on short routes and buses; but even though it's easy to lift, I don't think I'm going to keep both.

Did you already try replacing the fuse?

59 minutes ago, RayRay said:

That is a bummer. :(

Had a similar experience with a 14C - just before I was about to sell it. (Would not power on and I sold it for parts too.)

Eventually upgraded to a 16S, but had to settle for a 14D in the meantime. Luckily, the 14D is great on short routes and buses; but even though it's easy to lift, I don't think I'm going to keep both.

Did you already try replacing the fuse?

Yes I tried replacing the fuses and it turned back on but only for a minute or two I did not try it with the 40a fuses tho only the 30a but I don't think that would even matter....I am interested in your kingsong 14d but I just took a loss on this one so if you still have it in a few weeks I'll take it from you I live in Florida as well daytona beach so I can possibly pick it up from you can you please message me

Archived