Full upper body full pants suggestions

Hey everyone

so im wondering if the full body items avilable acutally save you in these crashes and worth buying and 2) what recommendations can anyone give possibly having had an accident while in a full body getup with padding etc.

i know some of these can cost 200 bucks but if its worth it and saves me in bad situatons im fine to buy, just overwhelmed and not sure which brands for protection are any good.  curious again people who have been in accidents in some of these and can attest to how well they work. 

seen some full body get ups, 2 piece.. pant piece with build in pads or shells, and again upper body portion.  I will need a helm eventually also but i will get to that  as well.. cross helm vs skater helm

any suggestions for all of the above GREATLY appreciated as i want to stay as safe as i can.

i bought these they are very light and i wear under my jeans you can't tell you've got them on either .... very good for the money ?

Body Armour Skiing Skating Snowboards Motocross Motorcycle Protection Trousers (XL) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SX9LL2G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_TB30Bb6GBF76J

Archived