How do you calibrate your Ninebot Z10? Slightly angled or straight?

SanDiegoGuy

Hello,

For those Z10 owners, how do you calibrate your wheel?

Do you have the pedals slightly lean forward (meaning that your body will be slightly leaned forward when stepped onto the pedal) or do you have the pedals completely parallel to the ground?

Would having the pedals slightly lean forward be better so that you do not have to use too much force leaning or stepping on your toes more?  

Right now I have my pedals completely parallel to the ground and I find that I have to use more feet force or lean more to ride.   Maybe I should calibrate my wheel to lean just slightly forward.

2 hours ago, SanDiegoGuy said:

Hello,

For those Z10 owners, how do you calibrate your wheel?

Do you have the pedals slightly lean forward (meaning that your body will be slightly leaned forward when stepped onto the pedal) or do you have the pedals completely parallel to the ground?

Would having the pedals slightly lean forward be better so that you do not have to use too much force leaning or stepping on your toes more?  

Right now I have my pedals completely parallel to the ground and I find that I have to use more feet force or lean more to ride.   Maybe I should calibrate my wheel to lean just slightly forward.

unless they upgraded/changed the firmware, you can not change the pedal angle during calibration... it goes to the neutral position... if I am wrong, please post with versions so I can adjust mine, I have not tried since I first got it... Thanks

Hello,

The Z10 should actually be calibrated just like the one E +. And if you then do this process in the desired position, it stays that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyo3Q4Ersp0

Archived