Nice Ride (Z10)

JBoo

Most people have never seen a EUC ... on my first street ride (on sidewalk) I had to navigate a junction which involved going down a ramp onto the road, crossing the road, then going back up a ramp back onto sidewalk. I must have made it look really difficult because two old ladies on the other side of the crossing said "Well done!" as I passed them. :)

I've had several people say "that looks awesome", and even "that looks cool, what is it!". Segway owners get frowned on for riding on the sidewalk, but EUCs seem to get a positive reaction everywhere I've been so far. Possibly because you need skill to ride a EUC, but you just need to be lazy to ride a Segway. :roflmao:

It would be interesting to hear what the public reaction to these things is around the world. I have seen on Marty's videos that even in LA an EUC turns heads. Here they look at me like I was from Mars. "WTF is that" Although it doesn't help that I am such a poor rider.

One thing I got attached with Z, is the appearance. It looks so cool, while other EUC looks like... either a toy, or some ... prop for acrobatics.

However, again, Z10 is so fxxxing heavy that it does not feel elegant at all...

Archived