Looking for my first EUC! Prefer secondhand close to Atlanta Metro Area

Dreman

I am 240 pounds so I need a unit with adequate power.  Looking hard at just buying the ACMv2 new but since I realize I will be "dropping" it during my first few weeks I would like to practice on one that already has a few knicks.  Thanks.

I bought a used Ninebot one E+ on craigslist recently to practice and it is a beast for big boys. Im 6 ft 270 lbs. I added a lot of scratches to the unit and myself  just learning how to stay on it.  Ive been on it for just over 2 weeks and have put roughly 50 miles on since I got it. Be careful its super addicting!!!!

On 8/7/2018 at 5:10 AM, Dreman said:

I am 240 pounds so I need a unit with adequate power.  Looking hard at just buying the ACMv2 new but since I realize I will be "dropping" it during my first few weeks I would like to practice on one that already has a few knicks.  Thanks.

Drewman,

I am selling my ACMs+ 1300, I have it up for $800 and have no one interested.  If you are interested in purchasing I'll do it for $800 shipped to you.  I weight about 220-230 and I get very good battery life and it should have plenty of power for you as a starter wheel......................

See here.....................................................

2 hours ago, Acturbo said:

Drewman,

I am selling my ACMs+ 1300, I have it up for $800 and have no one interested.  If you are interested in purchasing I'll do it for $800 shipped to you.  I weight about 220-230 and I get very good battery life and it should have plenty of power for you as a starter wheel......................

See here.....................................................

Acturbo,

Would that include the charger as well?  Feel free to PM me.

On 8/7/2018 at 11:52 AM, Joeytat2u said:

I bought a used Ninebot one E+ on craigslist recently to practice and it is a beast for big boys. Im 6 ft 270 lbs. I added a lot of scratches to the unit and myself  just learning how to stay on it.  Ive been on it for just over 2 weeks and have put roughly 50 miles on since I got it. Be careful its super addicting!!!!

Thanks for the advice.  I'll look at the Ninebot as well.  I've been toying with the idea of getting the z10 but seems like it might be overkill for wheel #1.

Archived