I have recently joined the forum because I got a Ninebot One C+ about 7 months ago. I have mastered riding the wheel pretty well. I can do all the basics and I can kind of ride with one leg. I am practicing how to ride backwards. I think it is time I get a new wheel. 13 mph is kind of slow for me now. Do you guys have any suggestions for a new electric unicycle for under $1000. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Master said:

Do you guys have any suggestions for a new electric unicycle for under $1000. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.

Please do have a read of what is already written on this subject, as, at the very least, it will save us keep repeating the questions you haven’t answered and without which we cannot begin to answer your question - especially as $1000 doesn’t give any room to manoeuvre.

Weight, what do you want to do with it, what sort of terrain you aim to ride on what range are you looking for, etc,etc etc.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Master said:

Sorry for the botherance. I want to ride to ride it recreationally. Mostly smooth surfaces like the street or sidewalks. I would like the range to be more than 15 miles. Thank you in advance.

WE still don't know your weight, and how hilly is the terrain, but  if you want 15+ miles range and faster than 13 mph speeds, The  King Song 14S and Gotway MCM5 come to mind, although both are above $1000. The INMotion Glide 3 (V8) is $900, but depending on weight and terrain , 15 miles might have you walking at the end. 

Archived