Jump to content

App installation Kybye Gotsway Tesla


Recommended Posts

I'm having trouble adjusting my tilt back speed but can't access the Kybye App; trouble with installation...

i previously installed the App, it worked for awhile then no longer connects. I tried to uninstall but it would allow me to install. 

Not sure what the "account number" means or what it is referencing. 

Anyone have a good starting point to help me resolve?

it would be useful to know what input they need for the green input bars so I can enter the data without being able to read...

bottom line is I want to increase my tilt back speed to get the most out of this machine!

Darwin,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Darwin said:

I'm having trouble adjusting my tilt back speed but can't access the Kybye App; trouble with installation...

i previously installed the App, it worked for awhile then no longer connects. I tried to uninstall but it would allow me to install. 

Not sure what the "account number" means or what it is referencing. 

Anyone have a good starting point to help me resolve?

it would be useful to know what input they need for the green input bars so I can enter the data without being able to read...

bottom line is I want to increase my tilt back speed to get the most out of this machine!

Darwin,

Visit one of my more recent videos ( https://www.youtube.com/ElectricUnicycles) and look in the Description. You will find a link to the non-social version of the Gotway app that I use on all my wheels, including the Tesla. Android only. You didn't state what kind of phone you have. 

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2018 at 12:03 PM, Darwin said:

I'm having trouble adjusting my tilt back speed but can't access the Kybye App; trouble with installation...

i previously installed the App, it worked for awhile then no longer connects. I tried to uninstall but it would allow me to install. 

Not sure what the "account number" means or what it is referencing. 

Anyone have a good starting point to help me resolve?

it would be useful to know what input they need for the green input bars so I can enter the data without being able to read...

bottom line is I want to increase my tilt back speed to get the most out of this machine!

Darwin,

account number is the phone number you used to make the account. it also tricked me ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Marty for all your. App was successfully installed and he tilt back peed is now set to a higher speed. Nice to have the full use of the machine maybe too much now! I do wear the protective gear as have suggested won't ride without it. Thanks again for your help. Darwin

On 6/20/2018 at 4:48 AM, Shad0z said:

account number is the phone number you used to make the account. it also tricked me ;) thanks for your response.  

 

On 6/16/2018 at 11:51 AM, Marty Backe said:

Visit one of my more recent videos ( https://www.youtube.com/ElectricUnicycles) and look in the Description. You will find a link to the non-social version of the Gotway app that I use on all my wheels, including the Tesla. Android only. You didn't state what kind of phone you have. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...