App installation Kybye Gotsway Tesla

I'm having trouble adjusting my tilt back speed but can't access the Kybye App; trouble with installation...

i previously installed the App, it worked for awhile then no longer connects. I tried to uninstall but it would allow me to install. 

Not sure what the "account number" means or what it is referencing. 

Anyone have a good starting point to help me resolve?

it would be useful to know what input they need for the green input bars so I can enter the data without being able to read...

bottom line is I want to increase my tilt back speed to get the most out of this machine!

Darwin,

6 hours ago, Darwin said:

I'm having trouble adjusting my tilt back speed but can't access the Kybye App; trouble with installation...

i previously installed the App, it worked for awhile then no longer connects. I tried to uninstall but it would allow me to install. 

it would be useful to know what input they need for the green input bars so I can enter the data without being able to read...

bottom line is I want to increase my tilt back speed to get the most out of this machine!

Darwin,

Visit one of my more recent videos ( https://www.youtube.com/ElectricUnicycles) and look in the Description. You will find a link to the non-social version of the Gotway app that I use on all my wheels, including the Tesla. Android only. You didn't state what kind of phone you have. 

On 6/16/2018 at 12:03 PM, Darwin said:

Darwin,

account number is the phone number you used to make the account. it also tricked me ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Marty for all your. App was successfully installed and he tilt back peed is now set to a higher speed. Nice to have the full use of the machine maybe too much now! I do wear the protective gear as have suggested won't ride without it. Thanks again for your help. Darwin

On 6/20/2018 at 4:48 AM, Shad0z said:

account number is the phone number you used to make the account. it also tricked me ;) thanks for your response.  

On 6/16/2018 at 11:51 AM, Marty Backe said:

Visit one of my more recent videos ( https://www.youtube.com/ElectricUnicycles) and look in the Description. You will find a link to the non-social version of the Gotway app that I use on all my wheels, including the Tesla. Android only. You didn't state what kind of phone you have. 

Archived