Bigger wheels = bigger SPEED (MINI PLUS)

• 8 months later...

Yes hi I’m new to the mini pro I absolutely love it but would like more speed I use it a lot and while fly my drones. I’d like to be able to get to them faster when I crash and also traveling to different flying locations I would be willing to mail my Segway out if one of you could do the upgrade speed hack pls contact me flyguy3fpv@gmail.com thank you I’ll check back here also

On 5/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, MRN76 said:

I'm one of the developers of this mod. (I apologize, google translate)

This firmware is based on firmware 1.3.1 and on it you can now travel with the most comfortable and at the same time safe speed for distances of about 22-24 kilometers (for pro version). With the development of this firmware I was helped by Alexey, the developer of the firmware for scooters, for more details about his firmware you can see on the site mimod.ru
Pleasant soft steering, smooth powerful acceleration and easy maintenance of speed above 20 km. The maximum speed depends on the charge of the battery, on a full charge (5 division), the speed is up to 23km, on the 4-3 division, the speed is 22.5km / h, for 2 divisions the speed is 20km / h, on one division the speed is about 16km / h, without divisions, the speed drops to 7km / h and begins to pick up the platform . For the total mileage, the firmware was practically unaffected.

Updating is by soldering the programmer J-link V8

You can see this topic, it has links to the programming procedure.
Firmware will not be available.

How exactly do I get ahold of u about sending my unit to you for the hack/ speed upgrade pls

16 hours ago, Flyguy3 said:

How exactly do I get ahold of u about sending my unit to you for the hack/ speed upgrade pls

Look in the commercial section for the correct thread, but I believe they are no longer offering this outside of Russia, and maybe not even inside of Russia.  Seems all sales have stopped, and he is not accepting PMs any more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/4/2019 at 11:43 AM, MetricUSA said:

You will have to cut off the wheel guards on the plus! They are all one piece with the body unlike the pro model which is screwed on and with brackets...

I have an S Plus.  Do you know anyone who has cut the fenders?  I envision cutting at the beginning of the curve outward and then cutting the over sized fenders from M4M to fit and using brads, screws or perhaps glue to fasten.  I'm looking for ideas from someone who has tried this.  I use it as my disc golf cart.  I would like to put the off road tires on it for more clearance when going up steeper hills and of course better traction.  I don't ride it on the course unless there is a long smooth patch between holes.  I just use the follow me mode and it works great as long as it is relatively flat.  It seems to be governed in remote/follow mode and doesn't have the power to climb anything steep.  If I'm riding it, it will go up relatively steep hills if paved.