• One Year In
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. Funky

V14 Issue

In V14 post there where some people talking about same issue in one page - my guess simple software bug. That will get fixed in next update or so.. Worst case - your case isn't a software "bug" and may burn down the house. Cheerio. Or if you are worried - contact dealer and return your wheel. (If the error code doesn't go away after an update or two later.. You should do just that!) Another good case why i will never buy completely new, just released wheel...
  2. They come out only one way.. (If i'm not mistaken, rod has one side thicker than other.. I put aftermarket pedals+hangers 3 years ago, so don't really remember.) Also apply WD-40 all around them (Also inside the screw/rod hole) - let them sit lil bit and hammer them out. With enough strength - anything can be unstuck! Also with great strength comes great responsibility and possibilities of damage.
  3. Motor blocks?? Maybe pedal "L" brackets are loose? (Only thing that holds everything onto motor itself.) EUC Shell are connected to them.. Same for pedals.. As weight shifts all the time - it makes noise. (Makes sense also - if only one bracket being lose it makes that plasticky noise as whole wheel case "twists".) My one pedal often cracks, when i step on it. But only that one moment as i step on.
  4. Broken shell, stuff needs to be fixed/replaced.. Do some DIY fixing or buy new shell. But still, that sound and being so aggressive.. It really happens exactly the same while trolleying it around? Only thing moving is motor. So something to do with it. Isn't there any chance of shell being so broken that it scrapes tire? Or any plastic in wheel well? Turn the EUC upside down and shine light in there..
  5. ......... I think you answered your own questions Captain, cheers.
  6. True - but user didn't mention about changing, or doing any of that. I also had 45 degree valve, which i exchanged to 90 degree (In my case it still clears wheel well, also easier to pump up tire.) I also had a clicking noise that happened once per wheel circle. In my case it wasn't valve cover, but stem itself. Somehow when tire touched ground it would bend under pressure of weight and when left ground it would "spring" back into position hitting rim hole where the stem comes out of rim. Yes 1-2mm gap around valve stem was enough space to make clicking noise. And also coming from one side - which side i had valve stem installed.. As i would lean that way it would make clicking noise as clock work.. But riding backwards/forwards - no noise. Only while turning one way and ridding forwards.. My fix was adding heat shrink around valve stem... To fill the gap of rim hole.
  7. Better bet is having a tree branch stuck in wheel well..
  8. Also if sound started to happen suddenly out of nowhere - it can't be valve then.. Ofc if user didn't change tire/tube before it started to happen. Looking from that viewpoint - one day riding = everything fine. Next day somehow valve stem has shifted??? Not logical at all.
  9. Is the noise happening when you don't touch wheel sides while ridding also? (Stand only on pedals themselves - don't touch euc plastic..) You said trolleying it around it makes same sound also - so i don't have an idea.. Only valve stem could be hitting inner shell.. (Doh clicks happen way to often/fast to be a valve stem..) Cable tie inside motor? Crazy idea.. But they use them to tie down wiring... (Doh again clicks are way to loud to be that.) Cracked shell..
  10. More or less a manual installation.. So the "error" message don't pop up. Same thing as running program and it auto install itself. But in this case you do it step by step yourself. All you need is computer, usb cable, phone. See - i knew there should be a workaround. (You got it easy mode - provided by Pebble itself..)
  11. There is a workaround for this - that i know for sure.. I'll just leave at that. As i personally don't use the app with watch. (I don't need it.) I rarely use the app in first place..
  12. Have you tried resetting everything from factory settings in first place? Heck even phone if you can do it. Or reinstall EUC world. (Ofc firstly cleaning old data completely..)
  13. Helmet is a helmet.. My brain bucket is natural helmet also.. Now that's literally using your head right there.
  14. I did say literal - Trust fall... As you lean/fall forwards, you trust the wheel to catch you. It takes that one moment to "click" in head and afterwards it's easy mode. Now it's time to learn to ride backwards. (I learned everything needed in first two months myself.) Like sitting/braking, in case you need to brake very fast! (Your body position becomes like sitting and is back of the wheel - ass almost touching the ground!) Or duck down riding, to pick something from ground while riding.. Looking backwards while going forwards.. One legged riding.. Mounting with left/right feet, same for dismount.. Being available to do very tight turns.. (I personally like those very tight turns where you put feet on ground and can do 180 turn completely on spot around your feet that has been put on ground - while ridding, not stopping. Ofc at slower speeds, as you are ridding one legged that moment.)