Where to find a replacement pedal mount for Ninebot One e+

Neil Johnson

I have a ninebot one e+, and the Footplate Bar won't come out. I used a metal saw to take the pedal off, so I was able to remove the entire side. At this point, it seems that my best bet is to replace the entire Pedal Mount (the metal piece that houses the Footplate Bar). 

All of the ninebot part shops on line seem to have replacement pedals, some even have a replacement for the Footplate Bar, but I can't find a replacement mount anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this part? Does anyone know if there is an official term for the pedal mount?

@Neil Johnson, apologies for the time this has taken to approve, that doesn't usually happen, somehow your post dropped under the radar.

It is a Ninebot specific question so I have moved your post from Mods to Ninebot. Hopefully my reply here will make sure your post is seen.

12 hours ago, Neil Johnson said:

I have a ninebot one e+, and the Footplate Bar won't come out. I used a metal saw to take the pedal off, so I was able to remove the entire side. At this point, it seems that my best bet is to replace the entire Pedal Mount (the metal piece that houses the Footplate Bar). 

All of the ninebot part shops on line seem to have replacement pedals, some even have a replacement for the Footplate Bar, but I can't find a replacement mount anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this part? Does anyone know if there is an official term for the pedal mount?

I think if you take a photo of it and email it to Ian at https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/, he could tell you what you need.  He also has a lot of good teardown videos on the website.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived