Upgrade Gotway MSuper?

Dreamstar

To expand on the previous answer:

You can add more 67V batteries if you modify the shell to make more space. Maybe just get the wider side plates from the V3s, V3s+, not sure if they give enough extra space to make sense, really depends on the additional battery packs. Not easy, but doable, I guess. People here can help you connecting the additional battery pack(s).

Optionally you can open your battery packs and use the cells as part of a bigger battery if you can do that or someone can do it for you. Very complicated, but better use of space (maybe)! I would not do that, not worth the work.

Here is an example of a 680Wh ACM modification, to give you an idea. It's extra batteries next to the old ones, with wider custom side covers to fit them in.

The V3s and V3s+ have 84V system (as opposed to the 67V for the 680, 820 Wh) which is 25% more powerful, but that requires a new board and 84V battery packs (you'd definitely have to open your packs and reconfigure the cells, or get entirely new packs which is even more $$$$$ and a waste of the expensive 680Wh 67V you have).

as you did not asked for modifying the 67volt...i did not mention it...but even that is not easy...as you also have to arrange your cells new!

i did this myself to my V3:

now it can be easily upgraded to 1500wh...but take a look ...the first steps to make one pack out of your 680wh pack is difficult....as you can not double them that easy with the wider shell.....

Archived