What are the laws of riding?

SupermenMustDie

Was riding my friend's unicycle today, cops pulled me over, said I am not allowed to ride electric UNICYCLE on open road???

I have been riding my electric longboard and scooter a few times, never have any issues with them, but somehow UNICYCLE is not categorized as scooter/skateboard because it only has one wheel and is not safe to ride on open road????

• 4 weeks later...

In PA, electric scooters are banned and the law is enforced. Electric skateboard are a grey area, but there are not enough around to draw very much attention. EUCs having "one" wheel" don't quite fit the specific description of the EPMD (Segways), but I think an argument will get them accepted, especially if they seemed to conform to the 12.5 mph speed limit. Problems will occur when they are seen flying down the bike lane passing bikers.

Respect the beep! :roflmao:

Jokes out, you have to know the traffic regulation of your country. Read it and learn how unicycles are faced. Most probably they aren't in it and you are in a gray zone. Then obey the rules as the surrounding traffic, walk speed in sidewalk and respectful with your traffic regulation.

Good luck and have fun

Archived