I can not figure out what's wrong

HenrikBie

I'm not sure what you are trying to show. If there is a fault you should pair the device with the app, and the App may show an error code.  what ever you were trying to show on the case seems irrelevant as it must be on the ground where the wheels have contact.  A little explanation of the issue would go a long way.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @HenrikBie

It looks like the grommets on one side of your gyro is either too elongated and therefore pushing against the infra-red sensors, or there is a loose screw in the area which holds the grommet down.

It's easily repairable. The best thing to do is turn it upside down, take out the 8 screws underneath and open the bottom casing to expose the internal components of the board. You'll then see the gyroscope PCB in the area closest to the wheel. Underneath that, you'll see the 2x grommets. It could be that one of them is either too elongates, or loose.

Hope this sheds some light!

Best Wishes,
Moss @ Swegway-Pro

On 11/03/2018 at 12:43 PM, HenrikBie said:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone and super, super thanks for the help. Rubber pins to the sensors what they first cut off, but they are not the fault.
But I think they have withe motor feed back to do after bec I replaced motherboards and sensor boards twice and they are exat the same problem. I find this vable miss match, blue and green calf are swift (Se pic) and they feel very suspicious. But I do not know to change the conscience of what they do. Tnax 

IMG_20180419_121145.jpg

Archived